Well, I made it into Delhi today, and had a good mind refresher on what makes India, India. The deightful stench of raw sewage, garbage, cow manure, incense, and spices...death defying cows and people that make up Delhi's chaotic streets... pollution... untrustworthy taxi drivers... and of course banana pancakes and masala chai. It is great to be back here. I am kind of wore out at the moment, pretty jetlagged, and after a day of wandering the streets, certainly ready for a good nights rest. So I am going to leave you with a couple of photos that are hot off the press, I really took the top one just before I came in to jump on the internet.

The Basmati rice express.
A sea of Tuk Tuks.
Thats about all I have for now, tomorrow is a new day, new place.
1 comment:
Very cool Grant! I look forward to more arm-chair traveling! Be safe my friend-
Post a Comment