Friday, November 28, 2008
Did I not say this could get turned on its head?
In case you all haven't heard of the tragedy unfolding in India, Mumbai is under attack by terrorists. No need to worry about me though, I am not there yet. Right now I don't know how this is going to effect my plans. I currently have train tickets booked to Mumbai for around Christmas, I am confident that things should be extra secure there by the time I arrive. However, with so much uncertainty around these attacks, I must reamain cautious about security in the country as a whole. I am just playing it by ear, waiting to see what plays out over the next couple of weeks. I certainly do not intend to put myself in a precarious position and will be watching how things unfold carefully. I do have backup plans if things don't look good, maybe fly directly to Nepal, or elsewhere in Asia. I will keep you posted as I find out more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Go out there and be safe and have a great adventure
Life is short. Do what you enjoy.I think your plans are great!
Post a Comment