Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Not the time for reflection
So I was planning on reflecting a bit on this whole travel experience and share some of my favorite pictures, but as I sit here now looking out the window at the setting sun, I think it is in my best interest to get out there are enjoy my remaining time. Maybe I will go wander some more, eat some food, try to order some chai in the correct language, I really don't know. That is what is so wonderful about travelling. Nowhere to be, nothing to do, just complete freedom. So I am going to go out there and enjoy being part of what I consider the "real" world while I still have the chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks again for taking us all on another wonderful journey. We look forward to the next one. Hope that you are enjoying the time you have left in India. We are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.
what she said fo sho
And so another journey concludes eh? We missed you on the hut trip. Definitely enjoyed the no-where to be, no outside communication, nothing to do but slay ridiculous pillow lines and surf BC's finest. A shot or two of fireball was done in your name, and believe it or not, 4 out of the 12 folks along for the ride were tele skiers! We'll try to find a time that works for you as well next year. Enjoy the last bit of your Indian adventure. While the end of this one is near, something tells me you'll be back...... Namaste- GH
Post a Comment